Many in stock
Our Soothe & Smooth Pore Refining Mask contains neroli, lemon and sweet orange.
Our active ingredients
- Lemon is regenerating and detoxifying. It has antiseptic and astringent properties while improving the lustre of your skin.
- Sweet orange is radiant and invigorating. It is deeply cleansing, refines pores and softens blackheads.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body and improves hydration in the skin. It stimulates collagen production and helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity.
- Neroli is uplifting and rejuvenating. It has a refreshing aroma and helps to maintain your skin ’s moisture level to create a glowing complexion.
How to Use
- You can use this mask 1 to 2 times per week as a full face treatment at home or in targeted areas (such as your nose, forehead or chin).
- Deeply cleanse and generously tone your skin.
- Take a 50 pence sized amount of mask in your hand and apply to your face and neck to form a thick, even layer.
- Leave to dry on your face for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask by rinsing your face well with plenty of warm water and using a facial cloth to wipe away the mask until it is completely removed.
- Splash your face with cold water for its final rinse and pat dry with a towel.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream or our Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
For a quick refresh of your pores, apply a small amount of our Soothe & Smooth Pore Refining Mask to your nose and allow it to set for 15 minutes. Cleanse your face with just warm water to remove, generously tone and apply your choice of moisturiser or our Smoothing Serum. The pores around your nose will feel tighter and the skin toned.
For an effective zit zapper, apply a small amount of Soothe & Smooth Pore Refining Mask to the surface of the spot and leave overnight. Cleanse your face as normal in the morning, generously tone and apply your choice of moisturiser or our Smoothing Serum.
Aqua Kaolin Cetearyl Alcohol Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter# Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil# Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil# Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil# Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil# Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil# Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil# Sodium Hyaluronate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin Limonene+ Citral+Linalool+Geraniol+Farnesol+
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.