Many in stock
Our Gentle Peeling Cream with Lemon and Mandarin has added hyaluronic acid for an intensive yet gentle exfoliation without scrubbing.
removing dead skin cells which can prevent the full effectiveness of the Charlie Locks Professional Skincare System™.
This velvety cream base combined with our essential oils helps to improve lustre and smooth your skin’s surface without scratching it.
Our active essential oils:
- Lemon is regenerating and detoxifying. Its antiseptic and astringent properties make it the perfect partner for our gentle peeling cream.
- Mandarin is cheerful and relaxing. It stimulates your circulation while being non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body and improves hydration in the skin. It stimulates collagen production and helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity.
- This product does not contain microbeads.
How to Use
- Deeply cleanse and generously tone your skin.
- Take a 50 pence sized amount of peeling cream in your hand and apply to your face and neck to form a generous layer.
- Push gently into your skin with fingertips to aid the cream’s peeling potential.
- Leave to dry on your face for approximately 10 minutes.
- Gently brush off the cream with your fingers. It will peel away like rubbings from an eraser.
- Rinse your face well with plenty of warm water and wipe away any remaining cream with a facial cloth.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream or our Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
Use our Gentle Exfoliating Cream once a week. This not only removes the build-up of dead skin which can block pores and dull your skin but will greatly enhance the benefits of the full Charlie Locks Professional Skincare System™.
Aqua Kaolin Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil# Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil# PVP Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Oil#
Glyceryl Stearate Coco Glucoside Coconut Alcohol Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil#
Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil# Sodium Hyaluronate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin
Citral+ Limonene+ +Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils *Organic #Natural
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.