Many in stock
Our active essential oils:
- Sweet orange is radiant and invigorating. It is deep cleansing, refines pores and softens blackheads.
- Neroli is uplifting and rejuvenating. It has a refreshing aroma and helps to maintain your skin’s moisture level to create a glowing complexion.
- Mandarin is cheerful and relaxing. It brings happiness to your senses and stimulates your circulation.
- Clary sage has deep cleansing and antiseptic properties. It enhances your skin’s lustre and balances the production of natural oils in your skin to help address both oily and dry areas.
How to Use
- Wring out a facial cloth in a sink of warm water and gently press this to your face for up to 1 minute.
- Take a 10 pence sized amount of balm in your hand and warm it between your palms and fingertips.
- Spread this all over your face, neck and décolletage and massage gently but firmly with your fingertips.
- Wring out a facial cloth again in the warm water and thoroughly remove the balm, starting with your décolletage and working up to your forehead.
- If time permits, it’s best to repeat the above steps a second time.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream or Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
This is a fantastic deep cleanse product for all ages or skin concerns including breakouts and blackheads. Using our Deep Cleansing Balm even once a week will soften blackheads, ease congestion and balance the production of natural oils in your skin to help address both oily and dry areas.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil# Glycerin Aqua Sucrose Laurate
Glyceryl Behenate Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Ferment Extract
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil# Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil#
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil# Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil#
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Limonene+ Linalool+ +Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils #Natural
Due to the Almond Oil Content of this product, it is not suitable for those who suffer from nut allergies.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.