Many in stock
Our active essential oils:
- Rose is calming and soothing. It also has antibacterial properties, reduces redness and boosts the luminosity of your skin.
- Immortelle has healing properties and restores your skin’s balance. It enhances skin tone and is a Founder’s Favourite.
- Camellia is rich in vitamins A, B, and E and is known to quickly penetrate and be absorbed by the skin. It also reduces the visibility of pigmentation.
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body and improves hydration in the skin. It stimulates collagen production and helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity.
- Now for some fabulous news, our Boost and Glow Hydrating Mask is suitable for all skin concerns.
How to Use
- Deeply cleanse and generously tone your skin.
- Take a 50 pence sized amount of mask in your hand and apply to your face and neck to form a thick, even layer. Use this amount whether it is for a quick boost or a relaxing treat to savour.
- Leave to dry on your face for approximately 5 minutes (if a quick boost) or 15 minutes (if you want to relax and unwind).
- Remove the mask by rinsing your face well with plenty of warm water and using a facial cloth to wipe away the mask until it is completely removed.
- Splash your face with cold water for its final rinse and pat dry with a towel.
- Generously spritz your face and neck with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes.
- If it is the morning or during the day, apply your choice of Moisture Lotion, Complex or Cream, or our Smoothing Serum. If it is the evening, it’s usually best to let your skin breathe and regenerate overnight without additional hydration.
For an extra special pick-me-up, apply a thin layer of our Boost & Glow Hydrating Mask before you go to bed and leave it on until the morning. Cleanse your face with just warm water to remove, generously one and apply your choice of moisturiser or our Smoothing Serum. Your skin will feel fresh and revitalised.
Aqua Kaolin Cetearyl Alcohol Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter# Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil#Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil# Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil# Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Seed Oil# Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil# Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Flower Oil# SodiumHyaluronate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin Limonene+ Linalool+Geraniol+ Citronellol+ +Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.