Cleansing Lotion with Rose and Immortelle 150mlPrevious Product Next Product
Many in stock
Our active essential oils:
- Rose is calming and balancing. It also reduces redness and boosts the luminosity of your skin.
- Immortelle has healing properties and restores your skin’s balance. It enhances skin tone and is a Founder’s Favourite.
How to Use
- For best results, apply to dry or damp skin either straight from the packaging or mix with water in your hand to create a creamy emulsion. Massage into your face, neck and décolletage until the cleansing lotion feels tacky.
- Remove with a facial cloth and lots of clean, warm water.
- If you want a refreshing cleanse in the morning, emulsify your cleansing lotion with water and use this as a luxurious facial wash. Remove with a facial cloth, splash your face with plenty of clean water and generously tone with one of our Gentle Tonic Spritzes. Follow this with your choice of hydrating moisturiser or our Smoothing Serum.
- To kick-start your cleansing in the evening, use a facial cloth wrung out with warm water and gently press this to your face. This will loosen any make-up and also have an immediate calming effect (particularly at the end of the day).
Aqua Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*# Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*# Glyceryl Stearate Glycerin Coco Glucoside Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Oil*# Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*# Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*# Sucrose Stearate Coconut Alcohol Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*# Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*# Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*# Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Tree) Wood Extract*# Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil# Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Flower Oil Xanthan Gum Tocopherol Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid Limonene+ Linalool+ Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils *Organic #Natural
Due to the Almond Oil Content of this product, it is not suitable for those who suffer from nut allergies.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.